CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Questions for Kite Runner

Kite Runner Questions
1. I think the character the one who change was Amir because he became more stonger in a way that if he needs to do something he will do it and he got tried of being scare and he just let the real him show. Also because at the end of the story he went to go save Hassan's son and not because he was gilty but because he felt like he wanted to do it.

2. The character that I most like throughout story was Hassan because he so nobel and he would do a lot for Amir and even being just a kid all the work he had to do and help his father out and he was just a really hard worker and won't give up and kept on going with his life no matter what opsticale would he face. The character that I mostly dislike was Assef the main bully from the story, because he was just so evil and also because he raped Hassan I think that was the main point that I dislike him. But also because everything he did and also the person he became when he grow up and he was even more worse when he was an adult and bad throughout he's whole life I guess.

6. I think the one I like the most was the novel because it had more detail about every little thing and it makes you think about it like if you were there or if you were seeing what ever the book said. BUt in a way I also liked the movie because you can see what happen and not just hear and see what everything was like and os you can see what happen and just see how it was like.

0 comments: