CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

A report on my community

Something that has been going on in my community is thief. The reason why I say this is because like about seven months ago someone broke into my boyfriend's car and stoled papers, documents, credit card and his stereo. Also a week before that they had also broke into my mother-in-law's car and took the same kind of things. So what we decided to do was going around a couple of blocks in the night to see if we saw anybody suspicious or trying to break into somebody Else's car, and what we found were just some broken glass on the ground and we actually found one car with one side window all broken and it look like they also had stolen a stereo. Another thing we found out was that it was going around our community and that it wasn't just us and that it was also other people. One thing I found out was that we were talking to one of our neighbor's and it seems like those people who ever they are, breaking into people's car were also were breaking into people's houses. So the reason why I think this is a important thing to be on the news it's because my community needs to get together so we can get this guys that are doing this and so there can be justice. So since this has happen to us I think the police has looked into this because the police is now going around like at one, two in the morning and different times to check out the community to see if they can catch those guys, but when we called the police they didn't do anything about it all they said was that they were going to look at the cameras. Because when they took my boyfriend's credit card they used it at the Clairemont Walt-Mart and a McDonald's and ever since the police has never called us before, that's why I say the the police has looked into it maybe because other people complain about it and maybe they were a victim of thief. So I really think the news people should take a look at this.

0 comments: