CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Responding to Cupcake's Memoir

This book really has inspired me in every way because I have gone through really bad things in my life too and not matter how hard she had it she kept on going and living no matter what even thought she didn't do somethings right she didn't give up on living life. Like when those men would do things do her she was really strong and did thing with those men so she could get what she wanted and also she was really brave and not scared to go in the car's with those men and not knowing if something bad could have happen to her. Also another thing that inspired me was that after Diane and those girls beat her up and after she had a miscarriage she felt very angry and she still went on with her life and this is why the book inspired me because I wouldn't have known what to do.

0 comments: